The TCE Points Reward Scheme
The Cultural Experience – The Travel Agent
Did you know that as well as offering our own range of incredible holidays we can also arrange your holiday with many of the leading tour operators and cruise companies? As members of the TTA/Travel Network Group we are able to book your holiday in the same manner as your high street travel agent. But here's the added value that the high street agent and the tour operator can't compete with. Since November 2011, for every holiday booked through us we award TCE points which can be redeemed against any of the superb tours featured in our own brochure or on our website. When you are ready to book your next holiday, no matter where to or who with, call us first and if you book it with us then you will earn TCE points. It won't cost you a penny more but it could save you hundreds of pounds. Remember, if you can book it with your local travel agent, then you can book it with us - at the same price offered by the tour operator. Booking your holiday with us means that you earn TCE points as follows:
- For every qualifying £200 spent, earn 10 points
- Each point has a value of £1 against a TCE tour
- Don't just earn points booking your own holidays, encourage your colleagues, friends and family to book with us and ask them to transfer their points to your account
- Spend your points on any TCE escorted historical or battlefield tour up to its total value
- You can even earn points on The Cultural Experience's holidays
- Don't let your points expire: claim them within two years of being awarded
- For conditions, see below
Just some of the companies that qualify: Titan Hi-Tours, Kuoni, Virgin Holidays, Swan Hellenic cruises, Silversea cruises, Voyages of Antiquity, Kirker Holidays, Cox & Kings, Warner Leisure Hotels and even Leger.
- Book an eight day Douro River cruise in Portugal for two next spring with Titan, and you could earn 180 points
- Book an 'Atlantic' outside cabin for two people on Swan Hellenic's Baltic cruise next summer and earn 410 points
- Even better book those holidays with another couple and your total booking could have a redeemable value of £820 against your next TCE tou
- If you know of anybody else that is thinking of going on holiday then get them to book it through us and transfer their points to your account and you could be going on your next Cultural Experience tour for free!
- You can even earn points on Cultural Experience holidays
For further information please speak to us when booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Points are redeemable only upon completion of the third party holiday against which they have been awarded.
- Any holidays subsequently cancelled will result of the loss of all points awarded for that holiday regardless of the cancellation date.
- Points awarded on the Cultural Experience's own holidays are based on the value net of any redeemed points.
- Applicable to new bookings only.
- Points must be redeemed within two years of being awarded and if not used within that time will automatically expire. No reminders will be given.
- Points can only be awarded by booking third party package holidays, escorted tours and cruises when The Cultural Experience acts as a travel agent to the booking or on The Cultural Experience's own tours booked directly.
- Redemption of points must be requested by the traveller at the time of booking or payment.
- Applicable to bookings with UK tour operators and The Cultural Experience holidays only.
- Only one TCE points account per traveller. The Cultural Experience will keep a record of the number of points earned and redeemed. Balances will be given upon request.
- One TCE point has a redeemable value of £1 only against tours operated by The Cultural Experience.
- Points expire on 2nd anniversary of the return date of tour from which they were earned.
- TCE points valid for tours departing after 1st April 2012.
- Bookings via travel agents do not qualify.