Major Gordon Corrigan MBE
Popular military historian, author and TV personality
Major Gordon Corrigan MBE was an officer of the Royal Gurkha Rifles before retiring from the Army in 1998. He is now a military historian and the author of numerous books. His television appearances include The Gurkhas, Napoleon’s Waterloo and Battlefield Detectives, and so far he has presented five series on various aspects of military history. He is an Honorary Research Fellow of the Universities of Birmingham and Kent, a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society, a Member of the British Commission for Military History and a Liveryman of the Worshipful Company of Farriers.
Visit his website here for lectures on Military History.
Recommended Reading List
- A Great and Glorious Adventure - A History of the Hundred Years War and the Birth of Renaissance England
- Mud, Blood and Poppycock: Britain and the Great War
- Sepoys in The Trenches
- Sepoys in the Trenches: The Indian Corps on the Western Front 1914-15
- The Second World War: A Military History
- Waterloo: A New History of the Battle and its Armies
- Wellington: A Military Life